Standard Horizon HX300E
The only radio in this price class with such a small size and weight with a very capacious lithium-polymer battery 1800mAh.
In case of falling into the water - it signals its presence with red flashing LED light from time to time (useful especially at night) even when the radio is turned off.
Delivery and return policy
- HX300E FLOATING radio on the water surface
- waterproof construction corresponding to IPX8 class (1.5 m to 30 minutes)
- 5 Watt of transmit power
- a unique way of charging the battery via USB
- E2O (Easy To Operate) - easy intuitive menu operation
- volume and squelch indicator on the display
- LED light that comes on in contact with water
- programmed button for calling up 10 channels (maximum)
- built-in speaker with 600 mW audio power
- programmed scanning, priority scanning, double and triple observation,
- 1800 mAh 3.7 V lithium polymer battery, USB plug and AC charging cable
The small ergonomic design of the radio housing as a result of the use of a new, small, 1800 mAh 3.7V lithium polymer battery. This technology ensures that the radio is kept small and buoyant when in contact with water.
Probably the smallest and lightest radio on the market.
E2O (Easy To Operate) Easy intuitive operation
The new intuitive system offers easy access to all functions of the radio settings, allowing you to customize the settings to your needs.
New USB power technology
The supplied USB power cord with 230 VAC adapter (plug) provides greater flexibility when charging the battery.
Accidental contact of the HX-300E with water and the radio automatically lights up red flashing LED for easier location, especially at night.
The set includes:
- HX300E - transceiver part,
- CAT460 - marine antenna,
- SBR-27Li - 3.7 V lithium-ion battery, 1800 mAh,
- PA-54 charger 100 - 230 VAC
- CLIP-22 belt clip (clip)
and instruction manual in Polish and English.
- FBA-44 - container for alkaline batteries (3 x AAA),
- FNB-122Li - 3.7V lithium-ion battery, 1560 mAh,
- SBR-27Li - 3.7V lithium-polymer battery, 1800 mAh, 6.7 Wh
- PA-54 - charger 100 - 223V AC,
- CN-3 - BNC to SMA antenna adapter.